[volt-nuts] Datron 1271 AC Option

Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de
Sat Jun 20 19:07:01 EDT 2015

Hi Greg,

Yes, I am open to sell it.

I guess, 350 EURO plus shipment cost is a fair price.
It would come with the required cables, shielding plate and the srews to mount.
I did a short function test in my 1281 and got plausible values.
So I will give also a DOA guarantee with cash-back, if you take shipment cost for the return.

Installation is not difficult and need a few minutes. But requires a calibration.
The 1271 service manual is available online at KO4BB.

BR
PeLuLe