[volt-nuts] Datron 1271 AC Option

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 20:01:34 EDT 2015

There are actually two AC options for the 1271 Option 10 and the high accuracy option 12 which I believe is the same as in the 1281
If that is true I would assume you could also "plug and play" a 1281 AC board. i would need to check my service manuals to be sure.
Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could weigh in.
Thomas Knox