[volt-nuts] "*WAY* too expensive for even Keysight to, redesign"

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Fri May 15 14:13:18 EDT 2015

On 5/15/2015 12:00 PM, volt-nuts-request at febo.com wrote:
> In this paradigm shift I think Keysight is better then most.

In my experience Agilent/Keysight has been very good. Had a signal
generator long out of warranty, develop a problem with a front panel
encoder. When calling for a replacement part they asked about why I
needed the part...

To make a long story short I ended up sending the signal generator in
for service work and new NIST calibration, all free of charge. For
something 7 years out of warranty, I was very pleased. Been buying a lot
of Agilent/Keysight since then.

Not saying one should expect this sort of service, but in at least one
case they offered it!

Dan