[volt-nuts] "*WAY* too expensive for even Keysight to, redesign"

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:10:11 EDT 2015

I sent in a 3458A for calibration last year. They called me and told me the GPIB port was not functioning and subsequently the calibration could not be performed. I gave approval for the repair to fix it after weighing shipping, and risking another failure on the actual calibration.

They called me a few days later and said it passed all tests in the repair department. They sent it back for calibration and didn't charge me extra. The cal passed with flying colors and I was pleased to have not paid the additional expense. I readily paid for the service plan and have not regretted the decision.

My experience has sold me on Agilent and they have (for me) set the standard on how businesses should treat customers.

Todd

Sent from my iPad