[volt-nuts] “A Solid-State Reference System”. Author: John R. Pickering

Frank Stellmach frank.stellmach at freenet.de
Thu Nov 12 14:01:00 EST 2015

Hello Alan,

yes I have this paper, size is too big, so I'll forward it to you directly.

The patent to this 7000 standard is UK patent GB 258 356A, about
removing of hysteresis of the LTZ.

Actually, it should not function in the 7000 standards, as these run on
45°C, and therefore the temperature swing is too low, and there is
usually no hysteresis at this low temperature.

I also have several interesting papers from Spreadbury and Deaver, about
stabilities / drift behaviour of LTZ1000 and LTFLU.

regards Frank