[volt-nuts] Bls: “A Solid-State Reference System”. Author: John R. Pickering

Anton Moehammad moehanton at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 10:51:40 EST 2015

Hi Frank,

I also interested with the paper and paper from spreadbury and deaver if You don't mind

Thank You

yes I have this paper, size is too big, so I'll forward it to you directly.

The patent to this 7000 standard is UK patent GB 258 356A, about
removing of hysteresis of the LTZ.

Actually, it should not function in the 7000 standards, as these run on
45°C, and therefore the temperature swing is too low, and there is
usually no hysteresis at this low temperature.

I also have several interesting papers from Spreadbury and Deaver, about
stabilities / drift behaviour of LTZ1000 and LTFLU.

yes I have this paper, size is too big, so I'll forward it to you directly.

The patent to this 7000 standard is UK patent GB 258 356A, about
removing of hysteresis of the LTZ.

Actually, it should not function in the 7000 standards, as these run on
45°C, and therefore the temperature swing is too low, and there is
usually no hysteresis at this low temperature.

I also have several interesting papers from Spreadbury and Deaver, about
stabilities / drift behaviour of LTZ1000 and LTFLU.

regards Frank