[volt-nuts] 540b Arrival...........

David Garrido d.garrido at me.com
Wed Sep 30 09:22:58 EDT 2015

Hello All,

My new to me 540b arrived last evening.  I have never used one of these so I put it on the bench, opened it up and inspected it looking for leaks primarily.  EVERYTHING is spotless.  Fluke factory cal stickers everywhere.  AND………….after plugging her in over night, all of the batteries take a charge and test in the middle of the BATT scale.

CRAZY!!!!!

All of the batteries in the 20 cell pack are individually shrink wrapped in light blue and the two others on top are AA size lithiums.  Two of them side-by-side.  Was this a factory mod?  All the work looks to be factory, but who knows if the PO was just REALLY good at clean work.

Anyhoo………thanks for the bandwidth.

Cheers,

David