[volt-nuts] 540b Arrival...........

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Wed Sep 30 10:50:22 EDT 2015

David:

    Sounds like you got a good find.  Clean, batteries hold a charge and has
been updated by someone.  The lithium batteries are probably the power for
the modification that solves the problem that the Mercury Battery for the
Reference Supply being "unobtainium" anymore.  I have a pdf of the
modification including schematic.  I can send it to you by PM if you are
interested.

Bill