[volt-nuts] Keithley 2182A

Brian Smith briansmith23456 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:01:59 EDT 2016

Hello Russ

It appears that there are neither a service manual nor a schematic
available anywhere.

My educated guess is that this is because the 2182A is a current model
instrument. The newest production model keithley gear does not have
associated service manuals nor schematics published. These appear to be
treated as trade secrets.

You can have your 2182A serviced by Keithley if it is in need of repair.

I had my model 2000 DMM that I bought from eBay serviced by Keihtley for
$560. They replaced the motherboard bringing the DMM up to brand new
condition. I asked for and received the calibration data with the returned
instrument.

best regards,

Brian