[volt-nuts] Low-cost Josephson Junction Array

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:48:10 EDT 2016

Hi Ken;

I am not sure what amount is reasonable. The NIST Programmable JJA system is around 400K and has accuracy of near 10 x -12.

A number of the system components are available on the used market, and I cannot speak for NIST, but perhaps they would work with you if you sourced those components used. If that was an option you could bring the cost down substantially. Please feel free to contact me with any other question.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox
Sr Test and Measurement Engineer
Quantum Voltage Group