[volt-nuts] Low-cost Josephson Junction Array

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:02:20 EDT 2016

Hi Paul;

I think there are some other manufactures and I have even seen several used systems in various states of disrepair on eBay over the past few years.

But I think the NIST system probably represents a real value since the system price does not fully represent all the research and development dollars spend reaching the current state of the art system what would be added to a privately developed system. If anyone does ever have an interest I would be glad to direct them to the correct person to answer technical or pricing questions. I am also glad to find and post answers through the Volt-Nut form regarding our research since the progress of science is a major part of our mission.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox
NIST