[volt-nuts] Need Fluke 332B PCB contacts

roman romeo987 at westnet.com.au
Sun Jul 30 20:48:18 EDT 2017

Dave,
Re your chopper board upgrade - are you looking at the design from
friedrich-messtechnik.de? I have been thinking about the chopper as part of
my ongoing project to "improve" my 332B. I have some questions about the
chopper - is this a good place, or is it better to start a thread on eevblog
(or somewhere else)?
Roman