[volt-nuts] Need Fluke 332B PCB contacts

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon Jul 31 10:33:09 EDT 2017

Yes, that's the mod that I'm looking to do.  I got a PCB from Andreas
Bergmann (he's on this list frequently) for postage from Germany.   Good
quality board.

All of the parts used on the board are readily available, except for a set
of the Elco contacts.   I sent an email to AVX a couple days ago, but after
more reading on the EEVBLOG thread, I don't hold much hope that those
contacts will still be available.  Possibly a surplus store or hamfest will
be the only possible remaining source.

Might be possible to salvage the contacts from the old chopper board, which
is pretty much useless as it is, because the chopper is totally dead (got
good drive, but totally dead).

Not all of the contact positions are actually used, so there's a bit of a
fudge factor there.  I think that 5 of the positions are not used by the
circuit.. The board from Andreas is a 2-sided board with plated-through
holes, so that will offer some mechanical strength for the contacts.

Cheers,
Dave M