[volt-nuts] Cropico VS10

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 14:22:48 EDT 2017

There seems to be a dearth (read no) information about this beastie that I
can find.

Does anyone know where I might find more about it?  I have read the EU
characterisation of this against the ESC-1 and Fluke 723A.

Previous owner modified it to run from an external (probably switching) 28V
power supply rather than batteries (18 U2 batteries no less! - D cells to
those on the other side of the pond), does anyone have thoughts on this?
Should I convert it back (easy enough) or maybe use a couple of external 12V
SLAs to keep it fed?

Cheers
Dave