[volt-nuts] Anyone got a photo of a 3458A with "new volt" printed on it?

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed May 31 16:46:30 EDT 2017

On 31 May 2017 at 20:57, Frank Stellmach <frank.stellmach at freenet.de> wrote:

> >> I was chatting to someone from my radio club in the pub last night, and
> somehow we got onto the definition of a volt.
> >> I'd like to try to research this, and perhaps give a talk at our radio
> club on it.
>
> David, there was very good Swiss metrology school in 2007, Les Houches,
> where Blaise Jeanneret published a concise presentation about the Volt, its
> definition and history. Unfortunately, this is nowhere online anymore.
>
> I could send it to you, if you were interested.
>

> Frank

Sure Frank, that would be good. I  assume you have a PDF, but if not I can
pay postage/copying costs. The email address you see I'm sending from is
valid, and can accept attachments.

If you can email it, I can stick it on a web server, and let others find
it, as I doubt I'm the only one interested on volt-nuts.

Dave