[volt-nuts] New Volt?

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 17:05:33 EDT 2017

If it is of any interest NIST has just compared two of their PJSV's and it is in the 10-12 range.

https://www.nist.gov/srm/sri/standard-reference-instruments/sri-6000-series-programmable-josephson-voltage-standard-pjvs

[https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/styles/480_x_480_limit/public/images/srm/130307-first-nim-pjvs.jpg?itok=21EbYlCO]<https://www.nist.gov/srm/sri/standard-reference-instruments/sri-6000-series-programmable-josephson-voltage-standard-pjvs>

SRI 6000 Series Programmable Josephson Voltage Standard ...<https://www.nist.gov/srm/sri/standard-reference-instruments/sri-6000-series-programmable-josephson-voltage-standard-pjvs>
www.nist.gov
The Programmable Josephson voltage standard (PJVS) is an instrument that generates stable, quantum-accurate, direct-current (DC) voltages that are programmable over ...

They also achieved the 1 volt threshold last year on the AC Josephson.

Also of possible Volt-Nut interest, I have been characterizing a number of 3458A over the past year and on interest; I always assumed that most of the drift was from the Zener, but actually the A/D's are also a major factor. You would think with all the design updates Keysight could find a better A/D then the 1988 design.

Enjoy

Thomas Knox
1-303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com