[volt-nuts] What's the probability of a random used 3458A passing a Keysight calibration?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 12:19:32 EST 2018

But the seller told me he had been quoted 2100 Euros for repair, so I
assume Keysight thought it needs repair, not just adjustment. Also, as far
as I know, all Keysight calibration do include adjustments.

I'd like one, but don't really have the money, but I thought the price
excessive.

Dave

Dr David Kirkby Ph.D C.Eng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3
6DT, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales as company number 08914892
http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Tel 01621'680100 / +44 1621-680100