[time-nuts] phase stepper on eBay

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Aug 10 23:13:12 UTC 2005

Well, the phase stepper passed beyond what it was worth to me.
Guess I'll have to stay with the servo resolver in the HP-113B.

eBay hopes to keep a loser interested by offering similar items.
Here, for your amusement, is the list of "similar" items:

SIMILAR ITEMS FOUND ON EBAY
Item name: Just-in-Time Systems JITS Computing Business
Price:     $9.99

Item name: REAL-TIME MICROPROCESSOR SYSTEMS ~ Savitzky HC/DJ 1st
Price:     $7.50

Item name: Real Time Systems Vendetta VND256 Conferencing Bridge
Price:     $349.95

Item name: La crosse technology time and temperature station
Price:     $9.99

Item name: International Time Zones  *Cisco Systems*  Alarm Clock
Price:     $9.99

Item name: DISCRETE-TIME CONTROL SYSTEMS BY KATSUHIKO OGATA 2E NEW
Price:     $22.50

Item name: Scheduling in Real-Time Systems | COTTET DELACROIX
Price:     GBP 14.99

Item name: TIME DETECTIVES-HOW ARCHEOLOGISTS USE TECHNOLOGY
Price:     GBP 0.75

Regards,
Bill Hawkins