[time-nuts] Other HP 10x manuals (was HP 107BR)

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Fri Sep 16 00:52:39 UTC 2005

Brooke,

My first 113 arrived dead. Found the fault and replaced one
of the two big electrolytics in the motor drive circuit. Is
that something you can do or would you like someone to fix it?

I've lubricated the gear mechanism (much simpler than an R-390)
but I figured the motor bearings were sealed and shot. Never
tried relubricating them. I kept the clock inside the same
insulated compartment as the oscillator because of the noise.

Bill Hawkins, BSME MIT 1960