[time-nuts] LPRO-101 with Brooks Shera's GPS locking circuit

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Dec 19 21:42:28 UTC 2006

Hi Brendan:

It's interesting that the PRS10 can time stamp the 1 PPS input with a
resolution of 10 ns.  I wonder how they do that.
http://www.thinksrs.com/downloads/PDFs/Catalog/PRS10c.pdf

When I picked up my PRS10 at the factory during the tour I learned that
the 10 MHz oscillator in the PRS10 was an improved version of the SC10.
There's an Allan plot for the PRS10 at:
http://www.thinksrs.com/products/PRS10.htm <- overall PRS10 page
http://www.thinksrs.com/assets/instr/PRS10/PRS10diag2.htm  <- Just the plot

Have Fun,