[time-nuts] eBay saga re: Test Equipment Surplus, eBay id jtsele, aka jtsele at pacbell.net aka Joon Kyong.

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Jul 19 13:55:07 UTC 2006

John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

> I sent an email to the seller asking for my money back.  After waiting
> over two weeks for a response but hearing nothing, I finally posted a
> negative feedback.  I immediately got an incoherent negative in response
> accusing me of lying and claiming that they would have happily refunded
> my money if I'd asked (which of course I'd done, to no avail).  That was
> the first negative, or even neutral, feedback I've ever gotten.
>
> I'll think twice before posting feedback again...
>
> John

The answer to that problem is to use the 90 day limit on posting feedback
to your advantage.  If you need to post a negative feedback, wait until the
last minute, and post away.  By the time the seller finds out, it is too late.

I should mention this to the author of the sniping program I am using, and see
if he will add a snipe feedback function.

-Chuck Harris