[time-nuts] Gentlemen, unlimber your Broadband Connections

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Sun Apr 29 18:37:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:33:51 +0100, "Dr. David Kirkby"
<david.kirkby at onetel.net> wrote:

>Neon John wrote:
>> For here is the treasure-trove for those of us who like old machines,
>> fire bottles and big hunking things that glow and make noise.
>>
>> http://www.pmillett.com/

>Nice site.

Indeed!  I have to make one correction.  The Coyne book on his site
isn't the 3 volume encyclopedia I have.  I think I'll send him one of
my sets to cut'n'scan.

>I've just downloaded a copy of "Antennas" by Krauss. I own a copy
>(paper) but it is useful to have it on a laptop. That said, I'd much
>rather read from paper, but its not too practical to carry these things
>around in paper format.

I like to have all my reference books on my laptop if possible.  Of
late I've been keeping many on a pocket multimedia device.  I need to
spend a LOT more time in Acrobat building really good indices for it
to be completely useful but when done, a gadget that will fit in my
shirt pocket and hold all my reference material will be very useful.

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
All great things are simple and many can be expressed in single words:
Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope.  -Churchill