[time-nuts] Super Regulator links

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 03:23:18 UTC 2007

We even use snubbers across Shottky and FRED rectifiers, in spite of what
the vendor's litterature claims.
Anything that is non linear in series with a magnetic structure (does not
have to be a transformer, a trace or wire long enough would do) is a
potential source of ringing and noise.

Didier KO4BB