[time-nuts] NTP offset

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Fri May 18 00:29:10 UTC 2007

What type of processing is being done to the audio? What OS is everything
running on? Do you have any ability to configure the system, or is it a
closed box?

If it is a Windows system and you can install software on it, you might try
ASIO2All. It is a universal audio driver that supports the ASIO protocol
that minimizes latency. Of course, your audio software needs to support
ASIO. Most high-end audio software does. It is also possible that your
existing software and audio drivers already support ASIO and just need some
tweaking.