[time-nuts] Z3801A performance plots

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Jan 25 15:57:30 UTC 2008

Mike, you did inspire me to do the follow-on experiment.  I'm now
measuring the two units again, but this time with the antenna on unit 2
(the not-as-good one) disconnected just at the start of the run.  It'll
take about 4 days to gather the same data as the other plots, so be
patient. :-)

John
----