[time-nuts] Help with Odetics 325

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 5 11:45:45 UTC 2008

Hi to you all

Some short while ago I ask for help/info on the Odetics 325 - the main problem was that I obtained mine without antenna - well I have received considerable help from a number of members, and in particular from Rob - who solved the antenna problem. My old 325 is now up and running with a GDOP of 1.7 - so it just leaves me with the problem of date roll-over - my display tells me that it is July 20 1988 - as an old guy, I would appreciate this re-run, but I know that its 2008 !!. I have seen some reference to a method of correcting this - can somebody remind me who was offering this advice ?
Again thanks to you all.

Roy