[time-nuts] Tektronix Type 602 manual

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 7 11:14:47 UTC 2008

> I'm in the middle of scanning a 602 manual right now- might be next
> week till I get done though.
> Been chasing one for a while now although not enthusiastically enough
> to pay anyone for it as my 602 is still operating OK.  Recently found
> a friend had one salted away complete with manual so have borrowed the
> manual to scan.
>
> Lest there be some confusion, the 602 is just a basic X Y Z crt
> display. So there's only a few schematics, the power supply, the Z
> amp, the deflection amps and the CRT cct.

This is exactly what I am looking for. :)

If you could manage to scan the schematics that would give me a head
start, but I am in interested in the full manual of course.

The 602 is very nice as you can hook it up to a SR620, which is what I need.
The only dowside is that the 602 expects wide range of signals. A pair of
simple audio frequency gain stages would solve that.

However, currently I am lacking the dot on the screen to begin with. Power
lines seems OKish but could be trimmed.

Cheers,
Magnus