[time-nuts] Austron 2100F

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Apr 1 01:33:16 UTC 2009

Manuals and schematics are available on Brooke's www.prc68.com website.

They can be very hard to fix, because there is some really poorly designed
logic circuitry, and the signature analysis functions really can't find
very many problems.

That said, I use a 2100T for my main timing receiver.  The F is virtually
identical... using the same PC boards, just populated less fully.

-Chuck Harris