[time-nuts] Austron 2100F

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Wed Apr 1 01:33:47 UTC 2009

Hello Claude,

Austron 2100F will only be good for the old LORAN-C,  not any enhanced
e-LORAN.
Austron has been long out of business, so I would not expect any field
upgrade options.
I have not heard of others doing mods to the 2100F, to be fully e-LORAN
capable.

Brooke has the manual set on a CD. You will be happy with his product.

Other commercial, laboratory grade, LORAN-C timing receivers like the
Stanford Research Systems model FS700 will not do e-LORAN to the best of
my knowledge.

The LOCUS brand receivers are a modern RX, but I do not know their
e-LORAN capability.

Stan, W1LE    Cape Cod