[time-nuts] OT: Verilog/VHDL discussion list created...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Apr 15 03:27:21 UTC 2009

I was a hardcore dajanews user.  I guess that I even know it by
that name would indicate that I was around back then.

Google wrecked dejanews in the spirit of political correctness,
the nanny state, and trying to pretend that usenet is just a part
of google groups.  Erasing all of the email addresses, and other things.
At one point they let you have the email addresses if you were logged
in as a google user.  I don't use google's deja interface anymore, so
I don't know what they do now.

-Chuck Harris