[time-nuts] Chooses for a desktop/server NTP external 1PPS reference

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 08:01:03 UTC 2009

Hi Alexander,
Welcome to the list.
Another professional option is the Trimble Accutime Gold. http://www.trimble.com/timing/  The older Accutime 2000 and Palisade turn up on ebay. A desk top box is the CNS Clock II http://www.cnssys.com/cnsclock/CNSClockII.php cost about $3000 complete.
Some idea on if you want new / professional or used / amateur and if you are a keen constructor would allow more targeted advice.

Robert G8RPI.