[time-nuts] are any time-nuts also random-nuts?

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Wed Dec 23 22:45:08 UTC 2009

Hi

The last time I checked in any depth the schematics for the SIGTOT master tape generator were "missing". The best speculation I have seen is that it was indeed an analog (electron multiplier photodiode) based setup. Of course that's not provable any more ...

It is indeed a leap from that gear to *assume* it ever got hooked to a computer.

Bob