[time-nuts] rockwell gps chipset datasheet?

francesco messineo francesco.messineo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:33:36 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I have given a GPS receiver board from an old anti-theft system, it's
free for me to play with (and more are available if I ever figure out
if they can be useful). The board has a rockwell chipset for the GPS
part and two antenna connectors (selectable with an rf switch). Both
antennas have independent power supply, I think it's +5V, I've not yet
powered it up, I'm waiting to figure out more things about it.
Rockwell chips are R6732-13 (the one where RF signal goes) and the
bigger 11577-11. Now I haven't been able to dig any pinout at least
for the 11577-1. Anyone?

Thanks in advance
Frank IZ8DWF