[time-nuts] Stable Z38XX

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sat Jul 11 07:47:16 UTC 2009

Hi Said,

not necessary to supply you with a list: Just start the software and open
the debug window. You will see all serial communication action. With no
device connected just the commands will appeear one below the other. You can
use the "window hold" option of the debug window to defeat the scrolling.

There is also a second option: If you supply ME a list of commands that your
devices understand then I can detect the device type by the answer to *IDN?
and ask the devices just what they understand and leave everything else out.
That is the stategy that the software already uses to cover the Z3801/5/15
and the GCRU.

Best regards
Ulrich