[time-nuts] adjustable gain/offset amplifiers

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 20:35:09 UTC 2009

Hi,
Have another look at the spec, it has adjustable offset via a multi turn trimmer accessed through a hole in the front panel. I just saw your comment on cost, for $1000 dollars you can have mine, I'll even fit a ten-turn pit and dial for the offset if you wish. You can download the manual from the website.

Regards,
Robert.