[time-nuts] Sound Cards for locking to GPSDO 10 MHz references

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Jun 4 06:56:09 UTC 2009

For a lot of people the FFT seems to be the "one size fits all" solution to
any frequency and phase related problem in DSP. It is NOT! For
frequency/phase detection & comparisons from sets of sampled data the
methods explained in

http://ipnpr.jpl.nasa.gov/progress_report/42-121/121G.pdf

are MUCH more appropiate.

Best regards