[time-nuts] LORAN-C demise

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 30 17:59:25 UTC 2009

Yep... There is some room for experimenation.   As an example looking at some of the results reported from the ARRL Frequency measuring test, it seems that some of the participants are able to determine the frequencies of HF signals progated via sky waves with an accuracy considerably better (maybe two orders of magnitude ?) than common literature would suggest is possible.    Something to do when I retire (: