[time-nuts] STEL-1173

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 23 23:04:39 UTC 2009

Hi Steve,

Steve Swift wrote:
> I found this old note on Time-nuts:
> ---
> Hi!
>
> I need a STEL-1173/CM in order to replace one in a failing unit. Would anyone
> be sitting on a few so that I can help you get them of your hands (I suspect I
> need a little supply of these) while helping a fellow time-nut to get his gear
> into action?
>
> Cheers,
> Magnus
>
> Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
> Mon Apr 17 07:41:46 EDT 2006
> ---
> Not sure if it still matters, but I have some of these.

I was given one that resolve the issue at hand in a nice way, and got
that unit up and running again. The old device had failed in a
particularly nasty fashion that it took some experience from a fellow
time-nuts to give the hints and only after he gave me one I was able to
resolve the issue.

However, I still would like to have a few spares. I trust the situation
may re-occur. So if you like that, then it would be much apprechiated.

We can care about the details off-list.

Cheers,
Magnus