[time-nuts] Lady Heather Wish-list

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Sun Dec 5 05:56:18 UTC 2010

John wrote:

>current beta, with heather.exe dated June 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I just installed this update, and find that the "/g/" command ([turn
off] RMS info) does not seem to work.  If it is passed by the
shortcut at launch time, only the Help for Command Line Options
launches (not LH itself).  If I try to invoke it from within LH, I
get an "Unknown command line option" error message.  Has this
function been reassigned?  The command line options help file still
lists "/" as "RMS info."

And add my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has contributed to
LH.  I've seen lots of projects of this type, but very rarely with
the success demonstrated by LH.  Thanks ever so much.

Best regards,

Charles