[time-nuts] Odd ball Odetics - cleaning out garage...

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jul 5 04:23:54 UTC 2010

Found on one of the pictures these paper weights are marked GPStar-2 with
the 2 put on with a marker, class ...

BTW will soon have half dozen Spectracom 8170's I want make go away as well.

As usual no antennas, and don't know if work or not. All I know is
they were working
when pulled from service a million years ago.

http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=19826

-pete