[time-nuts] PIC-TIC boards

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jul 14 16:47:34 UTC 2010

Hi

The 74ACT175 came about when the 74AC175's went away at Mouser. The SOIC
packaged 74ACT175 is the closest sub for those wanting to do a "one stop
shop" at Mouser for all the parts on the board.

Of course if you do get the SOIC part you need something to kludge it onto
the board with, so it's not really one stop.

Bob