[time-nuts] Achieving maximum performance when driving 5370A/Binputs

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Mar 1 13:05:43 UTC 2010

I have a collection of 6 Trompeter tri-axial (STP) adapters in a box which I
got mixed in with an auction lot.  If I'd had to buy them new they would
have cost over $600:

150 Series Sub-Miniature Tri-Axial Range
  3 off BN153 3-lug T-Adapters ($105 each)
  2 off AD158 3-lug  female-female barrel connector ($61 each)
70 Series Miniature Tri-Axial Range (BNC sized)
  1 off TN2A 3-lug Paralleling Jack - two jacks, one plug ($86 each)

I don't forsee myself using them, so if anyone needs them - give me a shout.

Dave