[time-nuts] GPS jamming susceptibility

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Tue Nov 23 12:30:26 UTC 2010

This has been an interesting topic of discussion.

As a wee bit of a side track, many years ago while in the military and
living in the barracks, I used to be able "jam" my roommates FM radio by
tuning to a point 10.7mhz away from his favourite station. The LO of my
radio was radiating sufficiently strong enough that it could "jam" the
other radio up to about 50 feet away.

Cheers, Graham