[time-nuts] Possibly OT - Any interest in a vintage HP/Dymec DY-5842 VLF receiver?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:17:06 UTC 2010

Very nice indeed
Will need some tlc, but thats the way it is for a 40 plus year old device.
What I saw in the back picture was even more interesting I have that bliley
crystal.
I picked it up at a hamfest 20 years ago. Now I know what it most likely
went to.
I am in franklin mass and if it doesn't go to a good home count me in.
Regards
Paul Wb8tsl