[time-nuts] My Racal-Dana 1992

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sun Dec 18 16:54:58 UTC 2011

The fine frequency control on my 1992 with 9462 has a range of 1 Hz.
It is multiple turns end to end, which I did not count.
There is noticeable friction on the fine freq adjustment.
The slight end play (backlash) between screwdriver and the adjustment makes
fine adjustment difficult.

It has not occurred to me that either the coarse or fine adjustment has
detents.

The accuracy spec is based on three months of continuous operation.
Not likely in this day and age.