[time-nuts] My Racal-Dana 1992

Ken , VK7KRJ vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
Sun Dec 18 23:59:57 UTC 2011

If the variable capacitor in question has ball bearings, it's probable that the bearing is
a bit tight and the races have indented. This gives the effect of a detent.

--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.'     (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 111218-1, 2011-12-19
Tested on: 2011-12-19 10:59:57