[time-nuts] Datum OT-20 "Office Time"

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 04:29:47 UTC 2011

Pete-
"My guess is the TIME EXTRACTOR does such for someones CDMA network ?
Anyone know about this thing ?"
++++++++++++++++
If you connect a supply to one of the inputs (it has redundant supplies) and a
cell
antenna to the TNC, it will lock onto the standard in the cell tower and you
have a

pretty good disciplined rubidium standard. I don't have mine in front of me
right now

but I recall it spitting out some information on the RS-232 port. It might be
set to

9600 8N1 but I don't recall.

      -Arthur