[time-nuts] Broadband synthesizer

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Jul 13 01:38:12 UTC 2011

You might be able to get something close to your specs with some older
gear, like an HP 8660A w/ the correct PI or the AILtech 380 w/ a 2 GHz PI.
They won't do millihertz.

But note that either of those two are heavy, complex, and may require a
lot of effort to get properly working. They were both $40,000+ boxes when
new in the 70s-80s.

-John