[time-nuts] Discipline an oscillator with NTP?

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Fri Jul 22 18:46:56 UTC 2011

No exactly. A PPS generator syncrhonized with UTC time, using a GPS ntp
server in the same LAN. Not too bad... but several microseconds jittery
:) enough for my application then. Probably with long time constants it
is doable, but if the ntp server is in the internet, and not in a LAN, I
suspect that to get good results can be a bit difficult :)

Regards,

Javier