[time-nuts] Coalition to Save GPS

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:09:53 UTC 2011

I find this quite strange. I have three questions:

1) Why would your FCC allow such a thing?

2) For this company to have high bandwidth they're going to need a
precision time source at each transmitter. Will it be gps??? :-)

3) Wouldn't the most used GPS devices in the US be smartphones (iPhone
etc)? Tell those users that location services won't work any more and
wait for a reaction.

Jim